Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Struggle

Every day was a struggle when I look back at the days that passed by however I feel that because of so many pains I feel like a rock and I always remembered the popular saying that says “A diamond always requires many strikes to luster” and went forward in life otherwise, I would not have been even what I am now. I always believed that “God” does not come in person to help us however he helps us through others and I quite believe it after many experiences and incidents such struggles should not waylay you; instead make you choose alternate paths so as to reach your destination. Life’s struggles have made me philosophical and I feel that even my writing has started to pick that trait. I feel quite happy for myself and thank god for giving me at least this opportunity because this is what life is all about with so many differences and you in the middle trying to always lean to greener side of it. On point is clear it is left for you to choose the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment