Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It has been more than a year now since I have stopped writing

It has been more than a year now since I have stopped writing. Is this due to the fact that I am quite cozy at this place? and stopped thinking, definitely not I sometimes think I have stopped looking at life closely but that is not the real reason. Every day we grow by our ideas, our goals and I feel that it is not just writing blogs through which we can achieve something better than what we are doing today .We need to work our ways out in a manner that we can bring things to a nice shape which I feel am lacking today. More or less I am definitely not being very communicative these days maybe my focus is all time on the work and some time left spent on how to straighten things that were out of place all this time. Hope to have this thought and moving forward so I can do something very positive about my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment